MIRACLES OF ISLAM

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Wonderful Hadith (must read)

  • Wonderful Hadith (must read)

    Holy Prophet Mohammed (Sallallaho alaihe wa'salam) said: When Allah the Almighty created Paradise, the Angels said: "'Our Lord! Make this for us for You created for mankind the present world in which they eat and drink.' Allah the Almighty said: 'By My Glory and Loftiness! I will not equalize between the pious from among those whom I created with My Hand, and those whom When I said "Be ", they were!"
    (Sahih Bukhari) (Sahih Muslim)
    Allah (subhan Allah Ta'aala) created everything including angels, jinns, stars, planets living things and non-living things with simple order "BE" and they were created but Allah has created mankind with his OWN GRACEFUL HAND.
    Human beings have you ever THANKED ALLAH (S.W.T) for this great honor that is never bestowed to anyone other than human beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment